Join our team
Digital + Creative marketing coordinator
Murkani Jewellery, Melbourne
Marketing & Communications * Digital Content Creation
Have an impact, creative small team environment
Established in 2013, Murkani Jewellery is a successful and growing local jewellery brand, selling in select boutiques in Australia, overseas markets and online.
Known for our relaxed boho luxe pieces using long wearing natural materials, Murkani Jewellery is created in small batches using a combination of modern technology and finished by hand using traditional practices.
Murkani has an exciting role for a digital and marketing co-ordinator to join our small team to help execute the company’s strategy and drive the brand forward.
Do you have a creative flair and are passionate in creating beautiful content? Do you have strong communication skills and experience managing social media channels? Then you could be a perfect fit for this role.
More about you:
- You are highly organised, able to take ownership of projects and confidently run campaigns.
- You have strong attention to detail in everything you do.
- You are a team player who is positive and motivated.
- You bring a minimum 4 years’ experience in marketing and digital communications.
- Have knowledge in Photoshop/InDesign.
- Google Analytics and photography skills for flat lay content creation desirable.
- Interested in design, fashion, jewellery and retail.
What we offer at Murkani:
- Beautiful open plan offices in Armadale, close to great cafes and public transport.
- A positive, collaborative team with an opportunity to grow and learn.
- A supportive and flexible work environment to contribute ideas which have an impact.
- A culture committed to sustainability, community and social responsibility.
A typical week will have you involved in marketing, website management and digital communications. An example of what you will be doing:
- New season planning including assisting with the branding photoshoot, product photoshoot and developing the sales materials with the graphic designer.
- Content writing – Blogs, website and social media.
- Management of database marketing.
- Manage the promotion of our charity collection with our partner nonprofit charity: HAGAR AUSTRALIA.
- Manage PR of brand and seasonal collections.
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns.
- Management of in-house part time graphic designer.
- Website & SEO management.
- Manage digital agency on new products, events, sales, visuals in terms of ad creative for all socials.
- Social media creation, scheduling and reporting in accordance with Marketing Plan
- Content creation & sourcing and managing in-house photoshoots.
- Designing and managing the execution of the trade fair stand.