Most in-stock items ship within 48 hours of ordering.
Shipping within Australia
- For orders $100 AUD and over: Free shipping for standard deliveries using Australian Post’s e-parcel service.
- For orders $99 AUD and under: $7 AUD flat shipping fee for standard deliveries using Australian Post’s e-parcel service.
Shipping within most parts of Australia will take between 3-5 working days, depending on the location within Australia to which it is being sent.
You also have the option of sending your item (s) express shipping with Australia Post. This express service costs an additional $10 AUD. With this express shipping, your order will arrive in any major Australian city the next business day. This service is only available with Australia Post on weekdays and the order needs to be placed by 2 pm that day to receive the next day guaranteed delivery. If you would like to place an Express order later than this, please call our Customer Service line on 0475 426 554 to check whether we can get it in the Express Post in time for you that day.
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you a confirmation email with your tracking number for your delivery. All orders can be tracked on line so if you have any delivery delays, please call our Customer Service on 0475 426 554.
Please note, orders need to be signed for at time of delivery.
Out of stock items
Please note that items ordered together may not be shipped out on the same day, as occasionally items may be temporarily out-of-stock or back-ordered. Rest assured any shipping delay will be communicated to you at the time of your order. Should any other unforeseen delay occur, you will be notified within 10 days of placing your order.
We are very excited to say that we can now ship to most locations across the globe! We use Australia Post Registered Parcel post for all International Shipments. The cost per country varies and will be advised once the address has been entered into the cart. It varies from $20 to $28 per country shipment. This requires a signature on delivery. The delivery should take up to 6 plus business days at the most. Any duties payable for international shipments will be at the expense of the buyer. Any price that MURKANI lists on our online store does not include international duties.
Returns and exchanges
We understand that jewellery is a very personal thing and sometimes you might change your mind or the recipient of the gift doesn’t love it as much as you do. We are happy for you to exchange or return your product if you change your mind within 14 days from the time you receive the goods.
For hygiene reasons however, any earrings bought online or in our boutique cannot be exchanged or returned.
You may exchange or return your online purchase/s (excluding earrings) by emailing [email protected] to organize this.
In order to receive an exchange/return, you must return the item within 14 days of purchase, in the original packaging and with proof of purchase. For online purchases, this is the order confirmation receipt you receive with your purchase. Please be aware that MURKANI Jewellery cannot accept responsibility for any items that may get lost during post transit. For this reason, we highly recommend that you use Insured Registered Post and obtain a tracking number for your returned parcel.
Murkani will be responsible for the cost of delivering your repaired or replaced product back to you.
We work hard with our artisans to ensure all of our jewellery is free from any defects, however, on the rare occasions something does go wrong, please contact us on 0475 426 554 or email us at [email protected]
Caring for your MURKANI Jewellery
MURKANI Jewellery is made with precious metals and semi-precious stones and as such needs to be handled with care. Sterling silver jewellery will tarnish over time however with proper care, your precious metal will retain its beauty and shine. Further enhancing the life of your MURKANI jewellery is as easy as following these steps:
- Avoid contact with all liquids and chemicals, such as perfume, sea water, chlorine and sweat. Contact with these substances will increase that rate at which tarnishing occurs.
- Avoid wearing the Disc Stretch Charm bracelets in excessive water or doing anything rough. The very nature of these stretch bracelets on an elastic cord means the cord will wear more easily through contact with water. The sterling silver beads however will last forever and as such, if care is taken, the stretch charm bracelets can be rethread many times and worn for many years to come.
- Ensure your jewellery is not exposed to humidity and is not stored in direct sunlight.
- Store your jewellery in the MURKANI pouch provided when you bought the jewellery. It will protect it from scratches as well as help slow the tarnishing process (see below). To further reduce the tarnishing effect, we recommend storing your silver jewellery in plastic zip lock bags to avoid contact with the air.
- We have recently launched some gorgeous, delicate items in our new Bangle Collection.
All of our beautiful new Cuffs contain an alloy to make them more flexible, which allows you to lightly squeeze it to tailor fit your wrist once you’ve purchased it.However, at Murkani we want our customers to have the best possible experience with our brand and therefore ask that you teach the consumer to treat this delicate piece with care. All our bangles are a size medium and therefore should not be squeezed beyond their capabilities. We spend a lot of time getting the quality and materials right when developing our products and we want this to reflect in your experience.To put them on, please place the open cuff part sideways and gently slip them onto your wrist at the smallest point of your wrist.
- Silver tarnishes when it is exposed to the air. This process is called Oxidization and results in a tarnishing effect on the silver with is Silver Sulphate. This tarnishing effect can be removed easily by buffing with a sliver jewellery cloth or using a silver cleaning product like Goddard’s Silver Cleaner.
- If you own one of the Petite Hoop Earrings, here’s some useful tips to make them last forever. Read more HERE.
The reason we use Sterling Silver in our designs is that it will last forever. By purchasing a piece of MURKANI jewellery, it will last for many years to come.
If your jewellery is in need of a repair, please contact us via email on [email protected] to discuss the repair required and we can provide a very reasonable quote for this repair. We want you to be able to wear your MURKANI jewellery forever, so please get in touch if something happens and we are happy to help.
As our products are handcrafted, there may be slight variances in the pieces, which we think adds to the beauty of the silver and are not considered faults. Certain components such as clasps and earring hooks and posts are also particularly delicate. You acknowledge that our products require special care and storage and we cannot accept returns caused from mistreatment or neglect of our products.
Just go to the section on the website called Shop, find an item you’d like to purchase and click on ‘Add to Cart’. From there, you can make your purchase or continue shopping. If you ever have any problems with our on line ordering system, please contact us at [email protected] for help.
Payments can be made through PayPal where you can use the credit card or bank account of your choice to pay , via direct bank transfer to our Murkani account or via credit card.
We are also able to offer payment via PayPal which offers security for buyers and sellers and is accepted in 190 countries and regions. PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute. For more information regarding PayPal, please refer to Paypal.
The Murkani Bank account details are as follows:
BSB 083 187
ACCOUNT NO. 156 481 517
Once you have made your purchases, the cart will step you through these purchase options. If you need any help, please call our Customer Service on +61 475 265 554.
When we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation email with your order number and order details. If there is any problem with your order invoice please contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone on +61 475 265 554.
When you order online you agree to pay the stated price for that product (and applicable shipping charges). All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD.